• Australia: Our partner company employs MARA registered agents.

  • New Zealand: Our partner company in NZ employs licensed immigration advisors

  • Canada: We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants

  • We are IATA (International Air Transport Association) certified

  • We are a member of TAAI (Travel Agents Association of India)

For more information about us, talk to us at -

India: 343(Sierra Cartel Building), 2nd floor, 9th Main, 22nd Cross, sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000

Montreal, Canada

DISCLAIMER: We are not part of the Australian, Canadian, UK or any country’s government. We are a private limited company registered in India working with Registered Immigration Attorneys in various countries. We do not have the authority to grant you a Visa of any kind. The final decision on all Visa applications rests with the appropriate government authority in the country to which you are seeking to migrate.

We are a Management/Business Consultancy and assist client companies in talent search for a fee. We do not charge a recruitment fee from any individuals nor do we provide recruitment services.

To provide for secure and safe data management and communication for our clients and ourselves, we do not, as a company policy, accept any calls from VoIP or VPN based internet telephony numbers. We request all our clients to communicate through standard means of communications such as phone or e-mail. 

  • from CIC News

IRCC extends Open Work Permit Pilot for sponsored spouses and common-law partners in Canada

The Government of Canada has once again extended the Open Work Permit Pilot for sponsored spouses and common-law partners who are applying for permanent residence.

In an update issued Dec. 15, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) said the pilot program under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada (SCLPC) Class was being extended until Jan. 31, 2019.

“This ensures that applicants are able to work, provide for their families and contribute to the Canadian economy while waiting for their applications to be processed,” IRCC said in the update.

Spouses and common-law partners living in Canada who are sponsored by Canadian citizens or permanent residents on an application for Canadian permanent residence under the SCLPC class are eligible for an open work permit and must have valid temporary resident status, either as a visitor, student or worker, and live at the same address as their sponsor.

The Open Work Permit Pilot was launched in 2014. This latest extension is the third time the popular program has been prolonged. It had previously been extended on Dec. 7, 2016, and that extension was due to expire Dec. 21.

IRCC said extending the pilot program is in line with its Canada’s commitment to reuniting families.

“Family reunification is a key immigration priority for the Government of Canada,” IRCC said. “We recognize that when families can live and work together, their integration outcomes are improved.”

How to Obtain the Open Work Permit

Applicants submitting a new application under the Open Work Permit Pilot may submit a work permit application at the same time as your sponsorship application, along with an application for permanent residence.

Applicants who have already submitted an application for permanent residence but have not yet obtained a work permit, may submit a work permit application separately.

IRCC also states that individuals who have a work permit obtained through the pilot program must apply for work permit extension before their current permit expires.

Fill up a Immigration Assessment query or to Check Eligibility Click here

#canadajobs #canadaworkvacancies #vacanciesincanada #immigration #immigrationcanada #workincanada #permanentresidencyincanada #workpermitcanada #canadaPR #canadaspousevisa